On sunny Saturday, 8th November, 2014 Catherine and Trevor exchanged vows at the lovely “Old Church” on Mt. Tamborine. The reception was also held in the “Old Church” grounds at the reception centre.
The groom and best man, Harvey arrived in ’71 Cadillac convertible, guests arrived by coach. The bride was escorted to the church by her father and bridesmaids, Sally and Kate.
The wedding was themed as the 1950 era.
The ceremony was conducted by Celebrant Marlee Bruinsma.